Terms and Conditions
- This document has been prepared in accordance with UK law and generally accepted
asset management practices.
- The Etihad Wallet website is available for use only by registered users.
- To use EtihadWallet.com you must be an adult, 18 years or older.
- By registering on the EtihadWallet.com website managed by Etihad Wallet LTD based in
London, you agree and fully accept the following Terms and Conditions and the Privacy
- The deposit is a private agreement between London based Etihad Wallet LTD and the
- The user makes an investment in which assets are delegated to management with full
awareness and bearing all risks.
- The amount and duration of the investment depends on the sole decision of the user.
- Daily profit accruals are added to the user's account every 24 hours (from the time of
making the deposit).
- Your deposit will be refunded at the end of the investment plan period, at no extra
- User can cancel his deposit at any time (after first 24 hours with 10% fee)
- The amount of daily profits depends on the amount of investment and the chosen
- An investor can calculate future profit using the profit calculator.
- To make a deposit, the user can use any payment system accepted by EtihadWalletcom
- Investor can open several accounts for their own use. However, they cannot use them to
get a referral commission for registering next accounts as previous downlines.
- Any attempt to unfairly influence the operation of the deposit system or earn referral
commission may result in the closure of all user accounts.
- The waiting time for withdrawal does not exceed 24 hours on all days of the year
(including weekends and holidays).
- The withdrawal by Etihad Wallet is understood as the time of sending the transfer to
the user's wallet / account.
- Etihad Wallet LTD has no influence on the operation of the blockchain network
responsible for the speed of cryptocurrency transfer, as well as on factors from third
parties (e.g. PerfectMoney).
- Etihad Wallet LTD is not responsible for withdrawals ordered to the user's account, which
is subject to additional verification (PerfectMoney) or the amount does not meet the
credit requirements (e.g. cryptocurrency exchanges with a specified incoming minimum)
- Etihad Wallet LTD is also not responsible for an incorrectly entered withdrawal account
or cryptocurrency wallet address.
- Etihad Wallet LTD in special circumstances reserves the right to extend the withdrawal
time in the event of detected fraud, attempts to take over another user's account or in
cases requiring individual contact with the user.
- Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "spam/junk mail", which
has not been requested by the recipient.
- It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
- Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same
materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to bespam.
- We don’t accept unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the
services provided by Etihad Wallet LTD
- If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person
or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited
e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an
internet service provider's terms or any such policies regulations,we will reserve the right
tocooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your
- If you didn't receive messages from Etihad Wallet LTD., please check your SPAM / JUNK
folder because some email providers can mark our email as SPAM at first time. Add
email: email@example.com to your white-list.
Account Security Terms
- Each user is responsible for maintaining the security of their account.
- The user should set a strong password for his account (preferably containing small and
capital letters + numbers and / or special characters)
- The user should not share the username + password combination with anyone or write it
down in an easily accessible place.
- The account password for security should be different from the password used for the
email account connected to the EtihadWallet.com account
- For the most effective protection, user can enable two-factor authentication.
Procedure of amending the present rules
- Administration of Etihad Wallet LTD reserves the right to make changes to the current
document without the consent of investors.
- Administration of Etihad Wallet LTD will inform investors about changes by publishing
notice on the one of company’s social media account (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter,
- Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information
on the site / social media.
Customer Service and Support
- Each user can contact our support 24 hours, 7 days a week via Live Chat or E-Mail.
- The user is obliged to follow the instructions of our support team to solve the possible
Published by Etihad Wallet LTD on December 01, 2020